Personal Interview


Mrs. Kripashri, Nurse in charge at Mabel's Clinic JNC 

Nursing is a profession within the health care sector focused on the care of individuals, families, and communities so they may attain, maintain, or recover optimal health and quality of life. They are truly a  blessing to the humanity who needs to be friendly, optimistic, good with  communication skills, and have a lot of patience. 

This was an interesting interview with Mrs. Kripashree who's working as a nurse at JNC 

What is your qualification? 
I've done my BSC in Nursing, in Bangalore Medical College. 

Do you find any difference between the work that you were doing before and the one you're doing now? 
Yes I do, before i was working as a staff nurse in Mangalore at First Neuro Hospital and SCS hospital, there i used to face a lot of stress dude to work pressure, but here I feel calm and good, since i have less patients to attend and less stress compared to the other. 

What's the reason behind for you to choose this profession as a Nurse? 
My father was the inspiration for my decision to become a nurse; it was his dream and wish for me, so I chose to accomplish it for him.

How did you get into JNC? 
Since there was a job opening for a nurse in the clinic, I had applied here at JNC. 

From past how many days have you been in this profession?
 I've been working as a nurse for around one year now."

What are the difficulties you face in this profession?
There are a lot of difficulties in this profession, personally I've gone through a lot of nervousness, especially while attending the emergency cases. Moreover mostly it's the Nurse who is been blamed, be it if any situation, even if the fault is on the doctor's side it's the Nurse who is always been blamed. Sometimes the overtime duties turn to be very hectic. 

How do you balance both you're family and profession? Do you feel hectic? 
My family and career are manageable since my husband is so helpful and supportive in juggling both. 
 
Over all how do you feel to be in thus profession as a nurse? 
I feel good! 

Lastly, I  would like to end by asking, is there any particular advice that you want to give to the upcoming generation who are aspiring to pursue the profession of a Nurse? 
It's very necessary to develop yourself as a strong person and be well prepared for everything if you want to continue nursing in the future. As I previously mentioned, there are many obstacles and pressures that must be addressed in this career, so prepare yourselves for that. 

Thank you for lending me your time Ms. Kripashri!

Thank you Johnsey, it was a wonderful interview!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog