Feature Interview

This was an exciting interview with a person who plays an important role in caring for both students and Staff at Jyoti Nivas College, Bangalore. She is the most caring, friendly, and optimistic person, who's nonother than the Nurse, working in Mabel's Clinic, JNC.  She introduced herself "My name is Kripashree". I've done my BSC nursing at Bangalore Medical College.' " I was working as a staff nurse before in first neuro hospital and SCS hospital, Mangalore for few years".  She continued, "My father was the inspiration for my decision to become a nurse; it was his dream and wish for me, so I chose to accomplish it for him." Since there was a job opening for a nurse in the clinic, I had applied here at JNC. "I've been working as a nurse for about one year here at JNC". "When I was working at hospitals in Mangalore, it used to very stressful and pressurizing for me, but now here at JNC I feel calm and good since I have fewer cases to attend when compared to my previous workplaces". There are a lot of hurdles in this profession". " Personally I've faced a lot of nervousness, especially while attending emergency cases." Moreover, most of the time, be it any situation, even if the fault is on the doctor's side, it's we the nurses who get the blame for it". "Also sometimes the overtime duties make me feel very hectic and restless". 
"My family and career are manageable since my husband is so helpful and supportive in juggling both. It's very necessary to develop yourself as a strong person and be well prepared for everything if you want to continue nursing in the future. As I previously mentioned, there are many obstacles and pressures that must be addressed in this career". 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog